1. In this post I wrote about the opportunities of life, including being able to travel the world!
2. I re-discovered this delicious recipe from my grandmother. Yum.
3. Hello, old friend. Wuthering Heights is my all-time favorite novel, and reminded me of why I am thankful to have been taught to love reading at a young age.
4. This little pup brightens my day, every day.
5. I reflected on those little annoyances of married life, and how I am learning from them.
We're planning to put up Christmas lights this weekend (it may be a little early, but oh well!), and I'm so ready for the holidays! Next up: Christmas music. Have a great weekend!
(PS - If you're new here, I'm glad you've stopped by! Please feel free to leave a comment saying hi, and read a little more about me here.)

No comments:
Post a Comment