Happy Friday! This has been a long week (albeit a good week) for me, so I'm ready for the weekend. I'm linking up today here and here with five silver linings for this week.
1. I'm still on a high from our house boat vacation with my family at beautiful Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. Never been on/heard of a houseboat trip before? You can read about it here!
2. Steve and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on Monday. Hard to believe it's been two years. The actual day of our anniversary was pretty low-key with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, followed by a movie and looking through our wedding album. It was really fun re-living the day together through the album. Happy two years, my love!
3. We also celebrated our anniversary over the weekend at the Story Inn (see #5) and I had one of the most amazing meals of my life at the Story Inn Restaurant on Saturday.
4. Golf season is upon us! I played in my first tournament of the year last week (we lawyers love golf tournaments - and a day out of the office!) and got the golf bug again. So I asked the hubs to take me golfing again the next evening. I am still a beginner but definitely feel like I am getting the hang of it.
5. Steve and I made a last minute decision to get away for the weekend at Story Inn - a charming and historic bed & breakfast - to celebrate our anniversary. Check back next week for a couple of posts on our trip!
This weekend, I am participating in a fundraiser trivia night and then traveling up to Chicago to see my grandma and Steve's grandpa. I'm hoping to catch a little bit of time on Lake Michigan too, if the sun is out. Have a great weekend!

These look like some really sweet summer moments! :) congrats on two years!
ReplyDeleteHappy second anniversary Amy & Steve!!
ReplyDeletewww.floralandfudge.blogspot.com
Thank you! As Steve has continued to say, we have now been married for years ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Caitlin! It's been a good summer so far!
ReplyDelete