We began the day on Saturday with a four mile hike at Cedar Ridge Preserve. I am a big fan of Cedar Ridge and was glad to be able to share it with Sara. We hiked, we chatted, we tromped through some mud - it was a great time!
Post-hike Whataburger diet cokes for the win!
Next up was lunch at the park with food truck grilled cheese - so Texan.
After a shopping trip to Target (our tradition), we headed to Deep Ellum for the evening. We strolled through the area and took in some of its eccentricities before joining Steve for the best sushi in town - Deep Sushi!
We wrapped up the evening with cocktails and more catching up. Sara and I are both ESFJ personalities and if there is anything we love to do, it's talking! Sara is one of those friends who I text and call a ton, but when I see her in person we still manage to have so much catching up to do!













No comments:
Post a Comment