Here's her, "Mom, can you stop what you're doing and cuddle me please?" face.
One of Lyla's favorite times to cuddle is when Steve and I are working out in the morning. I'll be in the middle of a round of squats and next thing I know, she is between my legs begging for me to pick her up. Which, oftentimes I do. Between Steve and me, I'm clearly the sucker.
Steve snapped these pictures while testing out my new camera over Christmas. I was trying to mess around with the new camera software, but Lyla was having none of it. To her, it was clearly time to cuddle. And so cuddle we did.
Notice how she's on her back legs - that's to get more of her body closer to me. Just a little ridiculous, but she is a sweet little cuddlebun.
You can tell just how affectionate she is - it warms my heart. It's amazing how much love can be crammed into such a little body.
There's not a day that goes by when I'm not thankful for this little pup.
No comments:
Post a Comment