2. I finally got around to seeing Silver Linings Playbook and let me tell ya, it was fantastic. Steve and I rented it for a date night over the weekend and were both blown away. If you haven't seen it, you should.
I have to admit I pretty much knew I was going to like the film even before I saw it, since its title is so similar to that of this blog, but still - it's excellent. Oh, and Jennifer Lawrence is superb.
3. My love of running has returned along with the return of warmer (and sunnier) weather. I think it's mainly that I can't resist the chance to get outside and soak up some Vitamin D. Here's my view from an after-work run this week.
4. Steve surprised me with Ritters on an impromptu date night. I love all kinds of ice cream, but Ritters has been a life-long favorite. (And for the record, it's frozen custard - not ice cream!)
5. I'm heading up to northwest Indiana this weekend to visit my grandma, Gannie, for Mother's Day while Steve is out of town on a fishing trip with his brothers and dad. I'm really looking forward to a ladies' weekend and hope to make it down to the beach (where Steve and I got engaged) once or twice while I'm there.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment