I was never a girl scout growing up, but I always looked forward to that day at school when the girl scout cookies would be delivered. Chances are I had saved up and splurged on a box of both the tagalongs and do-si-dos (my two favs) and would proceed to devour them as fast as I could. Usually it was only a matter of days.
Apparently not much has changed since then. We ordered six boxes from our nieces this year (3 and 3, to keep it even). Then, my in-laws were
So my new plan for the epic battle round 2 is as follows: get all cookies out of the house ASAP. And learn to develop some self-control like a grownup. And embrace my new-found motivation to stick to my mini-marathon training. And no more girl scout cookies... until next year! The jury is still out on these guys - after all, I do prefer ice cream over cookies ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment