Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 - A Year in Pictures


As 2017 comes around the corner, I wanted to pause and reflect some of the highlights of this past year.  In 2016, I got to experience some great trips and time with family.  We celebrated the life of my grandad, who passed away this spring.  In the summer, I discovered a love for spinning and renewed my love of running - which, combined, led to a much healthier/happier version of myself at the end of 2016 than at the beginning.  Here are some of my favorite pictures and memories from this year.

JANUARY

 {ringing in the new year with my family in Dune Acres}

{weekend getaway with my parents to the Hill Country}

FEBRUARY

 {playing hookie for the day at Magnolia Market with my mom}

{ringing in my 30th birthday with Italian food and presents}

MARCH

{Dallas Blooms exhibit at the Arboretum}

{Houston Rodeo with my college roommate}

APRIL

{Halsey Girls Trip to beautiful San Diego - parts i, ii, iii and iv}

 {Texas bluebonnet trail with my in-laws during their first visit to our house}

{a weekend in ABQ with my grandma after my grandad passed away}

MAY

{Steve passed the Texas bar exam!}


JUNE

{work retreat in stunning Chicago}

{small group girls reunion - minus one!}

JULY

{Steve's new ride}

{countless hours of wake surfing :)}

AUGUST

{sending dear friends off to Memphis}

{wedding on Lake Erie}

SEPTEMBER

{Halsey houseboat trip}

{Freedom 5k - my first race as part of my journey to better health this year}

{Steve's 31st birthday}

OCTOBER

{wedding reception in Houston with high school friends}

{sister date at Red River Shootout}

{half marathon training in ABQ during a weekend with my grandma}

NOVEMBER

{three generations}

{Thanksgiving with the in-laws}

{a weekend in Seattle}

DECEMBER

{half marathon done!}

{Christmas with my family}

2016 has been a whirlwind of a year, but also one for which I am grateful.  I look forward to seeing what 2017 brings.  Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment