Monday, December 15, 2014

when God shows up

You know what the greatest feeling in the world is?  It's when you see God show up. 

And let me tell you - when He shows up, He shows up big time.

God has been doing big, big things in Steve and my life these days.  Big exciting things.  Big scary things.  Big awesome things.  Such big things which I can't yet write about on here, while we work through the nuances of it all, but believe me when I say that in the last month and a half, God has blown. me. away. 

 

It is hard to believe that just two years ago, I was going through probably what was the biggest crisis of my life.  God seemed distant, the pain was so real and I just didn't understand why I had to suffer the way that I did.  Nothing made sense.

Today, everything is different.  Today, I declare God's faithfulness and goodness and mercy.  Today, dear friends, I can't help but see His hand working out every little detail of our lives.

I can't wait to share with you just how God has been working, shaping, and challenging us.  And I originally intended to just keep quiet on this little blog until I could do so.  But today, it just felt right to praise Him for how He works, in the midst of His working. 

Great is His perfect, never-ending faithfulness.

3 comments:

  1. so, so awesome! :) can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful Amy!! Look forward to hearing what God has been doing in your life:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to hear about it! Reading about longings fulfilled really helps people (like me!) who struggle with patience and waiting!

    ReplyDelete