Sunday, October 26, 2014

beartooth pass

Earlier this month, I flew out to Montana to visit my sister for a long weekend.  We took the day on Friday to drive the Beartooth Pass - a popular highway that winds through southern Montana and northern Wyoming on the way to Yellowstone National Park.

I had never been to Montana before and wasn't quite sure what to expect.  I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of the pass.  The mountains were stunning and the topography was unlike any mountains I had seen before.  We weaved our way up to the top of the mountain range and the landscape evolved as we drove along.  We saw everything from beautiful firs, to bare mountaintops, to glacier remnants, to hidden mountaintop lakes, to grizzly bear country!

It was about a six hour round trip - one that I would highly recommend for anyone visiting Montana.  Hope you enjoy these pictures from our journey!






3 comments:

  1. You take the most beautiful photos! Also, your hair is always perfect. Please share- how in the world do you style it so well!? I'm having major hair envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I would love to visit there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How absolutely breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete