Thursday, September 25, 2014

still here

Hi, there.  I know things have been a sparse around this little blog the last few weeks.  I don't really have a good reason, other than, well, just life.  This month has been full of self-reflection, life changes and choices, and living in the moment.  It's been a good one - but just not one that I've documented much on TSL.

I'm very grateful for blogging.  Ever since I started blogging a year and a half ago, I have really enjoyed pouring out my thoughts onto this space.  The creative side of me really thrives here.  It's been good for me. 


This blog will never be one of those blogs that posts seven days a week, 365 days a year - but that's okay with me.  I like to think that I post when I have something worth saying, or a memory worth remembering.  And I'll continue to post for as long as I am able - hopefully a very long time.

So thanks to all of you for bearing with me.  I'm sorry I've been absent, but I appreciate you still stopping by TSL and sharing in life with me.  But I have some fun things coming up this fall that I can't wait to share with you all (starting with my cousin's wedding and my husband's birthday this weekend!) and I am so glad to have you alongside me on this blogging journey. 

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday, friends.

8 comments :

  1. Yay! That sounds like a really fun weekend! I will be at a conference, learning more about dystonia (and treatment options! Woo!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Sarah that's so exciting! Hoping you enjoy the conference and that the info on treatment options is helpful. Can't wait to hear (read) about it :) Will be thinking of and praying for you this wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel this exact same way with blogging! and posts are better when you feel like you actually have something to say & share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are always so enjoyable ;)
    Hope Steve's birthday weekend was a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! It helps take some of the pressure off of blogging too - I don't feel like I have to generate posts when I'm struggling to come up with something to say. It helps prevent burn-out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sweet girl, I hope your weekend was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you Rachel! That really means a lot.
    Steve's birthday was a lot of fun! A birthday post will be forthcoming :)

    ReplyDelete