Monday, August 4, 2014

dear monday


Dear Steve, you had your first big work conference in Utah this past weekend.  I was proud of you for going, but even more proud when you texted me a picture of the Olympic bobsled course and said, "Guess what I just did?"  You are a daredevil and I love it.


Dear CRHS, our ten year class reunion was better than I ever could have imagined.  I was slightly nervous when we arrived at the venue, but those nerves were quickly assuaged when I saw so many familiar and friendly faces.  I had a fantastic time catching up with old friends. 

Dear Mom, our mother-daughter day on Friday was just what I needed.  You looked beautiful in the Black House White Market dress that you bought and I cherished our long meals and conversation at La Madeline and Niko Niko's.  Saying goodbye was a little easier since I get to see you again in less than two weeks!

Dear Steve, thank you for being the kind of husband who understands the importance of his wife getting some quality girl time.  My cup is full from this past weekend spent with my high school and college girl friends.  At my next high school reunion, though, you are coming with me so I can show you off ;)

{Following this sweet series by Elle & Co, every Monday I write four letters - two to my husband and and two random letters to whatever else I is on my heart each week - in an effort to practice thankfulness on a more routine basis.  Feel free to join me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment