Friday, July 11, 2014

friday five

Is it just me, or did this week seem to last forever?  I think it's because we were spoiled with a short week for the 4th of July last week.  I'm glad the weekend is almost here.  Between a birthday party, bridal shower, date night and dinner with friends, it's shaping up to be a busy but fun weekend.

On to my five silver linings this week (linking up here)!



1.  Our last minute decision to visit Cedar Point last weekend was clearly the best decision of the weekend.  We had so much fun!

2.  Steve and I are waterbugs.  We spent last Saturday morning jet-skiing on Lake Erie and had a blast.  Now, if we could just figure out some way to get a jet ski (and ski boat, and a lake) of our own...

3.  I booked my flight last night to Houston for my 10-year high school class reunion next month!  Can't wait to spend the weekend with these lovely ladies and to reconnect with old friends. 

4.  Just call me the puzzlemaster.  I finished this puzzle last week mostly on my own (with a little help from Steve) and was quite proud of myself when I was done. 

5.  We spent a fun 4th of July with two great friends last weekend at Put-In-Bay, Ohio.  The weather was perfect and the company, splendid. 

(PS - want to the chance to win some beautiful jewelry?  Our giveaway is still open - you can enter here!)

Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment :

  1. I've never had a knack for puzzles! That's so cool that you're good at them! My husband wanted to go to his 10 year reunion, but I think we're going to pass since he just started his new job and it's in Mississippi. I moved halfway through high school, so I would rather go to the first high school's reunion!

    ReplyDelete