Friday, May 30, 2014

graduvacation

Happy Friday, friends!  I am currently on a plane on my way to Houston to watch my sister graduate from medical school.  Today is going to be a very special day :) followed by a weekend of celebrating and a fantastic week of houseboating with my family in Arkansas! 



In honor of my sister's big day, here's a #tbt to another houseboat trip back in the day.  Can you believe this little cutie will be a doctor in just a couple of hours?  I'm so incredibly proud of her.
I'll be off the map for the week but will check back in upon my return with tons of pictures.  Until then, I hope you have a wonderful first week of June!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cutie patootie! The title made me laugh, good play on words! Hope its a great weekend celebrating with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a huge accomplishment! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a WONDERFUL trip and a huge congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete