Friday, March 28, 2014

friday favorites

Happy Friday!  I haven't done a Friday linkup in a while, but with spring around the corner, I figured it's time to hop back on this great linkup and this one, too.  So without further ado, here are my five silver linings of the week:

1. My little sister matched to her #1 choices for residency last Friday!  My mom sent me this picture right after they found out.  It might be one of my favorite pictures of my family, ever.

2.  Say it with me: Spring. Is. Coming.  Right?  We got a brief sampling of it last weekend - before snow arrived on Monday - and Lyla just couldn't get enough of the sunshine.  She's the ultimate sun pup.
3.  I'm so thankful for incredible friends in our small group.  This picture was from my surprise birthday party last month (so much fun!), but I get to see these lovely ladies every Thursday and it is oftentimes the highlight of my week. 
4.  I finally feel like I'm getting back into the blogging groove.  I'm almost done playing catch-up, and I'm glad I took the time to memorialize my awesome 28th birthday in Texas on this little blog. 
5.  Indy is all about basketball this weekend, as March Madness strikes again.  We have a couple of friends coming into town for the games and will be watching Kentucky v. Louisville (I guess that's a big rivalry??) tonight.  I'm not a big college basketball fan but the games are still fun and I am looking forward to catching up with Chris and Emily, too.
Have a great weekend, friends! 

No comments :

Post a Comment