Tuesday, February 4, 2014

puppy love

Hi there, friends.  I've been off the map for a couple of weeks.  It's been a combination of a busy end of January and the slow but steady death of my computer, Hermie.  If you're wondering why in the world I named my computer Hermie, it was in honor of my parent's schnoodle, Herman.
The computer that I had before Hermie was named after this little sweetheart - Herman's predecessor, Fergie.
I have no idea why I decided to start naming my computers after pets, but it's a tradition now :)

Anyhow, I am pleased to share that while Hermie (the computer) has retired now that I have this beauty!
I have been saving up for a while for a new computer and couldn't be happier with my new Macbook Pro.  I have been a Mac user since 2008 (Hermie was an old-school white Macbook) and I am a big fan of the new Pro so far.  So now that I have a working computer again, it's time to get back into the swing on things on this little blog!  Thanks for bearing with me... and stay tuned for new posts (and a great giveaway!) soon.

Oh, and you may be wondering - what did I name the computer?
Lyla, of course!  The tradition lives on.

No comments :

Post a Comment