Friday, February 14, 2014

happy valentine's day

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating with those you love.  Steve and I are getting an early dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and spending the rest of the evening at home with Netflix and some popcorn.  It's been a long week of battling bronchitis and lots of work, so I am really looking forward to a relaxing evening at home with my love.

I also have to share these sweet flowers I that received from my very first valentine - my dad!  My family has always sent valentines to each other for as long as I can remember.  We exchange everything from cards (usually with Snoopy on them), to chocolate (all of the women in my family love chocolate), to Starbucks bears (I have a whole collection of them - they are the cutest).

Celebrating Valentine's Day with my family is a long-standing tradition that I hold close to my heart.  I am so blessed by all of the Valentines in my life.  Love you all.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day with your family?  
Do you have any fun plans to celebrate today?
Let me know if the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment