Friday, December 27, 2013

lone star christmas

Merry belated Christmas, friends!  Steve and I flew down to Texas to be with my family for the holiday and we had a great time.  My only complaint was that our trip was too short.  It was wonderful spending the holiday with my family.  There are so many fun longstanding Christmas traditions in my family, and it was really special to share them with Steve for the first time this year.  Here are a few moments captured during our time together.  
 
One of the most exciting developments over the holiday was that I got a new camera!  I am so excited to learn how to use it and to use more than just my iPhone for documenting those precious moments in life - like our family Christmas picture.  So. excited. :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment