Wednesday, December 4, 2013

full

Friends, my tummy and my heart are so full.  We spent the holiday down in Texas with my family, which was complete with a delicious Thanksgiving meal, football, family stories, tex-mex, Sonic Happy Hour, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, family card games, hot tubbing and a drive-through safari.  All in all, truly the best weekend.
{Halsey women}
 
 {Thanksgiving day football}
{learning how to cook a turkey}
{Herman's new friend down the street}
 
{Thanksgiving dinner} 
  
{Sonic!}
 
{Fossil Rim Wildlife Center}
{Tex-mex with the family}
 
Now it's back to the real world until Christmas.  This month, Steve and I are going through John Piper's Advent Devotional, Good News of Great Joy.  I've really enjoyed it so far, and the best part is, it's free!  If you're looking for a devotional this Advent season, I highly recommend it. 
 
Happy December my friends, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment