Friday, November 1, 2013

weddings, westies and weekends

Happy Friday and Happy November!  It's hard to believe that November is here already.  Next thing we know, it'll be Thanksgiving - one of my favorite holidays.  After that, Christmas :). 
 
Without further ado, here are my five silver linings of the week:
 
1.  Celebrating parenthood with two sweet couples who became parents for the first and third time.  We're not ready for kiddos yet but it's so much fun holding these sweet little babies!
 
2.  Our last wedding of the season (!!) on a brisk October afternoon.
3.  A Westie suffering from a case of the Mondays.  Someone did not want to wake up.
 4.  Spending the weekend with my mom.
5.  The last farmer's market of the year with S, my mom, my aunt and Gannie.
 
If you're new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!  Please feel free to say hello and read more about what I'm currently up to here

Have a good weekend!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment