Sunday, November 17, 2013

the thankful project day 17: a room

{Linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy}

November 17th: A Room.
Each Sunday, we drive downtown to attend our church.  In the church sanctuary, we meet up with friends who have become family.  We sing and worship the Lord.  We learn about His word.  We read Scripture.  We partake in communion.  We make new friends, and celebrate life's milestones with them.  We make plans to grab lunch after the service with our awesome small group.  We feel God's presence fill the room.  A lot of wonderful things happen in that sanctuary - which is why I picked it as the room I am thankful for today.  
Our sanctuary at Christmas time - via redeemindy.org
My faith has grown so much in the times I have spent in this room, and I absolutely love it.  I am so thankful for all that I get to experience in it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment