Friday, November 15, 2013

h54f

Happy Friday!  It's hard to believe we are halfway through November already.  This month, I've been participating in The Thankful Project over at Chasing Happy.  It's been a great chance to reflect on those ongoing silver linings in my life.  Without further ado, here are my five silver linings this week:
1.  In this post I wrote about the opportunities of life, including being able to travel the world!
2.  I re-discovered this delicious recipe from my grandmother.  Yum.
3.  Hello, old friend.  Wuthering Heights is my all-time favorite novel, and reminded me of why I am thankful to have been taught to love reading at a young age.
4.  This little pup brightens my day, every day. 
5.  I reflected on those little annoyances of married life, and how I am learning from them.

We're planning to put up Christmas lights this weekend (it may be a little early, but oh well!), and I'm so ready for the holidays!  Next up: Christmas music.  Have a great weekend!

(PS - If you're new here, I'm glad you've stopped by!  Please feel free to leave a comment saying hi, and read a little more about me here.)
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment