Friday, November 22, 2013

five friday favorites

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but oh, goodness...it's been a long week.  I am ready for the weekend!  It's time for my Five Friday Favorite silver linings of the week:
1.  I wrote this post about how thankful I am for this room - our church sanctuary.  It's a beauty.
2.  My class had its 5-year reunion at my alma mater's homecoming this past weekend.  I was sorry to miss it, but was cheering on the Owls from afar.  Go Rice!
3.  Steve and I are starting a new weekly date adventure.  We started things off with dinner and a movie (Thor 2 - so good!).  Nothing beats delicious chips and queso!
4.  I wrote this post about how I am thankful for our house - which got its first snow this past week!  We've also been working on Christmas decorations... I know it's early, but since Thanksgiving is so late this year I couldn't resist!
5.  I traveled up to Chicago for work this week and spent the night with Gannie in the Indiana Dunes.  By far my favorite part of Indiana.  Can't beat that view!

Linking up with with April and Lauren this morning.  Have a great weekend, friends.

(PS - If you're new here, I'm glad you've stopped by! Please feel free to leave a comment saying hi, and read a little more about me here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment