Friday, November 8, 2013

the thankful project day 7: a job


{Linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy}
November 7th: A Job.
I am thankful to have a job that keeps me so busy at times that I can't keep up with my blogging schedule :). 

In all seriousness though, I am blessed to have a full plate that helps me meet my billable hour requirement each month.  I am fortunate to work with great colleagues who take the time to teach.  I am thankful that what I do every day helps people and that I can find personal fulfillment in my work.

I am grateful that I have lots to do every day, because it keeps my mind active and alert.  I get to learn new things, every day.  That's one of the biggest perks of being a lawyer - you are always learning.  I am thankful for my office with a pretty view and for my little green plant from my inlaws that has managed to survive despite my inability to water it on a consistent basis. 

I am thankful for the opportunity to put my years (and years and years) of schooling to good use and I am blessed to have an income.  I am fortunate to enjoy what I do.  May I never take this job of mine for granted.


No comments :

Post a Comment