Wednesday, August 7, 2013

call me old-fashioned, but...

...I will always prefer reading an old dusty hardback or a destroyed but beloved paperback over my Kindle or iPad. 
 via pinterest
...every time my husband opens a door or pulls out a chair for me, my heart skips a beat.

...I love visiting the library. 
via google
...I always feel prettier in heels.

...a young Robert Redford (circa The Sting) beats all of the current Hollywood men in my book.
via pinterest
...I refuse to let Steve do laundry.  Even though I hate it.
via google
...letters are my favorite form of communication. 
via pinterest
...a bouquet of flowers is the best way to cheer me up.

...my dream house is all about the wrap-around porch.
via pinterest
...I have no doubt that any problem can be fixed with a cup of hot tea.
via pinterest
...and I believe that when you say "I do," not until death do you ever part.
 
Call me old-fashioned, but to me these are the sweetest morsels of life. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment