Friday, July 26, 2013

the hooray friday bouquet

It's Friday!  This week has been a gorgeous one, full of sunshine and 80 degree weather.  Perfect summer weather and the perfect way to wrap up the last week of July.  Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for five silver linings this week:
 
1.  This bouquet of lovely Friday flowers from the hubby makes me smile. 
2.  I finally completed a successful Pinterest project!  More to come on this later... but Steve and I are in figuring out the whole "married dating" thing and now have over 80 new date ideas.  We are both creatures of habit, so I'm hoping this little jar will get us out of our comfort zones a bit and allow us to try new things together. 
3.  We took a trip to Brown County last weekend and I'm still loving this view.  Hard to believe it's in Indiana! 
 4.  My husband/chef extraordinaire is still tearing it up in the kitchen.  This dinner consisted of swordfish, wild rice, grilled asparagus and roasted red pepper soup.  Yum.
 5.  Over the last week, I've realized 1) I actually enjoy golf; 2) golfing is not just for guys - ladies can do it too; and 3) a ladies' golf tournament is the perfect excuse to get out of the office on a bright sunny day.
This weekend, we are hitting another one of my summer to-do's - catching an outdoor summer concert - with two of our favorite people.  We're also hosting our nieces for a little sleepover / Disney's Hercules movie action tonight.  It's shaping up to be a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment