Friday, July 12, 2013

high five for friday

Happy Friday!  Summer is finally, really here in Indy, and this girl couldn't be happier.  I'm linking up with Lauren to share five silver linings this week:
 
1.  I'm still on a high from spending the Fourth of July weekend with my family up in the IN Dunes. 
 2. The hubby has taken on P-90X... which means that I've been spoiled this week with all of the delicious healthy dinners that he has cooked for me. It's a big plus that we are also eating better than we have for...oh, our entire marriage.  (With the exception of my secret love of pie, of course.)

3.  Our new patio furniture has arrived!  I'm so looking forward to entertaining in the backyard, now that we finally have places for guests to sit.
4. I had a lovely Friday lunch and impromptu ice cream sundaes on the circle with a dear friend. So thankful for her.

5.  Steve and I have a date night tonight to see The King and I at the IMA.  I grew up loving this musical (home sweet house, anyone?) and can't wait to see it under the stars.  Also, I'm excited to check this one off of my summer to-do list!

No comments :

Post a Comment