Friday, April 12, 2013

texas time!

High five for Friday!  I'm linking up with Lauren this week for my five silver linings of the week:

1.  Wedding season has begun!  We're kicking off this year's round of weddings with a trip to Houston for my friend Amanda's wedding.  Amanda and I have been friends (and choir nerds) since high school, and I'm so excited to celebrate her big day along with the rest of my high school friends.  There's nothing like a reunion with these girls - whenever we are together, even if it's been years, it's like we've never been apart.



2.  Did I mention that we are going to Texas today?!?  Soooo excited.  And I get to see this pretty face on the right:

3.  It's my sister's 24th birthday next week, so we are going to celebrate while Steve and I are in town this weekend.  Can't believe she's in her mid-twenties already.  Which makes me way too old :)  On that note, I'm happy to present my favorite work-break read of the week: "Life In Your Early Twenties Vs. Your Late Twenties." 

4.  Springtime sunshine has arrived in Indy.  Finally.


5.  We found a new favorite Mexican restaurant in town w/ three different types of homemade salsa.  Steve couldn't be happier.  If you're ever in Indy, try La Margarita in Fountain Square.  I promise you will not be disappointed!



3 comments :

  1. That restaurant looks so good! My man loves chips and salsa! Found you through the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding me! There's nothing like good mexican food on a sunny day :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday! Thought you might like my Friday faves post: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete