Sunday, April 14, 2013

full heart

I'm back from the best weekend ever in Houston, and my heart is oh so full!  The weekend was packed with sister bonding, a birthday celebration, a tour of my alma mater, sunshine, late bedtimes, reminiscing over the "old days," a brunch double date, introducing Steve to more Houston staples, a gorgeous wedding, a beautiful bride and a hilariously fun reception, (way too much) tex-mex food, and sharing countless hours of stories, smiles, and laughter with my girls.  Best. Weekend.  Ever.

I'll post later in more detail about the trip but I think the whole weekend is summed up quite well by this candid captured by the hubby:


Love these girls.  Never a dull moment :)

Now I'm off to catch up on sleep and get ready for the week.  I hope you had a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment