Tuesday, March 19, 2013

bloglovin'

So I am still relatively new to this whole blogging business.  How thankful I am that I have can follow more experienced bloggers who tip me off on new happenings, like the discontinuation of Google Reader.  Right as I was getting used to the darn thing.  Oh well, c'est la vie :) 

I'm venturing into the unknown world of Bloglovin'.  And if you'd like to follow me there, here's the link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

In other news, I'm headed to Florida tomorrow evening with a dear friend for a mini-vacay.  I couldn't be more excited to escape from this never-ending winter and soak up some much-needed sunshine.  Thinking about the beach and sunglasses and seafood and sundresses is helping me get through today and tomorrow.  Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete