Friday, February 8, 2013

high five for friday

Happy Friday!  It has been a fun, wild, exciting, exhausting week.  While it's been great, I am so ready for the weekend, I can't even begin to tell ya.  Here are five silver linings of this week:

1.  Feeling a little vday and bday love at work:
 
2.  Up-close and personal encounter with this lovely lady at the zoo:

3.  Still on a high from the San Diego sunshine:
 
4.  Quick break from work for teatime with lovely ladies who are quickly becoming dear friends (cute instagram courtesy of one those dear friends):

5.  This book, which finally arrived yesterday and I can't wait to start with two great sisters in Christ:

 
After traveling so much this week, I am so excited for the weekend!  Here's to hoping that the sun comes out for the start of my mini-marathon training... eeek! 

Thanks for Lauren @ FromMyGreyDesk for the reminder that we can always find 5 things to be thankful for, no matter how wild or hectic our week has been :)

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. I found your blog through the link-up :) I'm excited to be your first follower and defiantly looking forward to getting to know you! Blogging is one of my favorite things to do :) have a wonderful weekend! Oh! I'm a "Hoosier" too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Amanda! I'm relatively new to the blogging world and am glad that we Hoosiers have connected :) also, I love your blog! Looking forward to following you as well! Hope you have a great week.

      Delete